Welcome to the 9th International Online Conference on
"Mathematical Analysis, Differential Equation & Applications MADEA 9"
We kindly invite you to participate in the online scientific conference MADEA-9, organized at the Kyrgyz-Turkish Manas University (Bishkek) on June 21-25, 2021.
- The first conference was held in August 26-30, 2003 in National Juriy Fedkovich University of Chernivtsi (Chernivtsi, Ukraine)
- The second was held in September 07-11, 2004 in Mersin University (Mersin, Turkey)
- The third was held in September 18-23, 2006 in Uzhgorod National University (Uzhgorod, Ukraine)
- The fourth was held in September 12-15, 2008 at Eastern Mediterranean University (Famagusta, North Cyprus).
- The fifth was held in September 15-20, 2010 at Sunny Beach, Bulgaria.
- The sixth was held in September 04-09, 2012 in Mersin University (Mersin, Turkey)
- The seventh was held in September 08-13, 2015 in Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics NAS of Azerbaijan (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- The eighth was held in June 17-23, 2018 at the Kyrgyz-Turkish University "Manas" (Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic).
The official conference language is English. The Conference format includes the plenary lectures (40 minutes) and the section sessions (20 minutes).
The abstracts will be published prior to the beginning of the Conference.
The full text papers will be published following the standard reviewing process.
Scientific Fields of the Conference:
- Applied analysis
- Approximation and Interpolation theory
- Extremal problems
- Functional and Harmonic analysis
- Functional-differential and stochastic equations
- Functions of real and complex variables
- Integral transformations
- Partial differential equations
- Qualitative and asymptotic methods in the theory of differential equations
- Summability theory
- Algebra and Topology
- Mathematical and Computer Modelling
- History and Teaching of Mathematics, Informatics and Physics
|Kyrgyz-Turkish Manas University (http://intl.manas.edu.kg),|
|Atatürk University (https://www.atauni.edu.tr/en/index),|
|Mersin University (http://www.mersin.edu.tr),|
|Institute of Mathematics of NAS of Ukraine (http://www.imath.kiev.ua) and|
|Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (http://www.univ.kiev.ua)|